Thursday, August 19, 2010

Twenty years ago (!#@@!#), Depeche Mode set out on their World Violation tour. Never caught the band on this tour as it was in support of their insanely giant album Violator....I had a real debate at the time - I attended my prom that night (sounds like a John Huges film), no regrets they played Exhibtion staidum, it rained that night. To celebrate, the band's official site is featuring video clips for all tracks performed. Everything is raw and unmixed, and apparently taken from a video tape that was found in the band's office back in 2002. If you're a fan, then I don't have to tell you how much this particular tour is coveted within the Depeche Mode universe. Feast your eyes and ears here. World Full Of Nothing and I Want You Now, both acoustic, classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment